This competition is now closed.
The winner will be notified by email within 4 weeks of the closing date. Please see terms and conditions for more information.
Please Note: This competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only. Please see the Terms and Conditions for full details.
Want to win a copy of every single Dark-Hunter book in print in the UK, including the brand new No Mercy, as soon as it’s published in August (see the Coming Soon page for details)?
Of course you do, who wouldn’t? And hey, if you’ve already got every single Dark-Hunter book in print in the UK (of course you have, who hasn’t?) then think how popular you’re going to be when it’s your best friend’s birthday and they open the huge box of Sherrilyn Kenyon books you’ve wrapped up for them…
So, here’s how you get yourself in with a chance of winning all 19 Dark-Hunter titles to-date:
First: read the terms and conditions – (very important – especially the sections explaining that the competition is only open to residents of the UK or Ireland aged 18 or over…)
Second: Send an email to:
competition [at] sherrilynkenyon.co.uk
with the subject line ‘Dark Hunter Competition’, and containing the following information:
- Your First Name
- Your Email Address
- The statement: ‘I am a resident of the UK or Ireland aged 18 or over’
- The Answer to the following Question:
a) Fantasy Lover
b) Fantasy Footballer
c) Fantasy Friend
One lucky winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries received by midnight (UK time) on Monday May 31st 2010. We will then contact the winner at the email address provided to ask for their UK or Ireland mailing address.
Please don’t enter the competition more than once, as duplicate entries will be ignored (and the entrant will be reported to the Dark-Hunters…)
And here are those terms and conditions in full:
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of this prize draw is: Little, Brown Book Group, 100 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DY.
- No purchase necessary to enter this prize draw. Simply send us an email with your first name, email address, confirmation that you live in the UK or Ireland, confirmation (if you are under 18 years of age) that you have your parent or guardian’s permission to enter the prize draw, and the answer to the competition question.
- The prize is to win ONE copy of each of the nineteen books in Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Dark-Hunter series.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- Entries must be received on or before the closing date of 31st May 2010 midnight GMT. Little, Brown Book Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The prize draw is open to all residents in the UK and Ireland aged 18 or over, with the exception of: employees of Little, Brown Book Group, their families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the prizes without notice.
- Little, Brown Book Group reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize although every effort will be made to provide prizes of similar quality and value.
- The winner will be picked randomly from the eligible list of entrants to the Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark Hunter Series Prize Draw.
- The winner will be notified by email within 4 weeks of the closing date.
- The prize winner will need to respond within 4 weeks of receiving the email as to whether they are able to accept the prize. If a selected entrant does not meet all of the contract conditions, another entrant will be selected from the remaining list of eligible entries.
- To obtain the name of the winner please email marketing [AT] littlebrown.co.uk 4 weeks after the closing date. Please state the name of the prize draw in the subject heading.
- By entering this competition you are granting your permission for Little, Brown Book Group to add your details to their e-newsletter subscription list and for the company to contact you by email from time to time with information and further special offers or competition details. Any emails you receive at a later date will include an option to unsubscribe from the relevant list.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or withdraw this prize draw at any time.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.